Sunday, March 11, 2007

IM STILL HERE!!!

people keep asking me via email if this is still a real blog.

yes it is, im still around. been out of town a lot lately. i have
some mixes for you as well. just got to get around to it.

ill be in canada in a few weeks and after that UK and Italy.
ill get the Canada info up once Alex gets off his ass and gets
me the venue (HINT !) .. . . . .. .

if anyone wants to hook me up with gigs overseas, you can
email me direct rather than go through my booker.
mike@troublemanunlimited.com

its easier that way. but if you'd rather deal with the booker
it is:

www.support-agency.com
(oliver)

coming soon : the first Italians Do It Better releases.
gonna be an awesome year for the label. literally stoked.

2 comments:

acidbearboy said...

What you up to in the UK?

Nathan Chuluda said...

ready for fresh releases. can't wait!